Coast & Downland Homefinders offers various levels of assistance that could help you make an informed decision when it comes to securing your next home.
1. Orientation tour(s) – this specialist service is designed to enable clients to gain a high degree of local knowledge so that they become better acquainted with their chosen location. A carefully prepared itinerary is provided for the full length of the visit to ensure a client is able to gain a realistic overview and understanding of the local property market. It also offers an opportunity to explore the targeted area – a feel for day to day living and find out where all the local amenities are.
2. Preview Service – if a client’s interest lies in one specific property, rather than undertaking a wide search, our Preview Service is the ideal way to learn more about a potential prospect. We are able to ‘pre-view’ a property on your behalf and produce a detailed unbiased report including a comprehensive selection of pictures, maps and local information.
3. (Property) ‘Introduction only’ – sometimes clients can monitor the internet themselves; they want someone who can monitor the ‘discreet’ low profile market place. When we are approached about a potential ‘prospect’ from one of our extensive property sources, we can introduce you to and assist with, securing that property.
4. Negotiation Services – some people like to negotiate, others would rather not get involved! If a property has already been sourced, additional expert help is required with the entire negotiation process and this can be undertaken on your behalf.
5. Professional support – rather than being instructed for an entire home-search, we can operate purely on a ‘time-cost’ basis. Potentially a client can have access to our extensive and reputable property contacts – we are able to co-ordinate specific professional services (solicitors, surveyors, architects, landscape gardeners, removal companies etc.) to ensure that your move goes ahead smoothly from start to finish.
6. Retirement ‘later living’ assistance – we can provide guidance for older people and their families about all the considerations, the specialist options and the benefits achieved for each individual case within this complicated sector of the market place.
7. Land / Plot search – we can provide assistance with securing single building plots or development land. By tapping into our considerable expertise and local contact database we are able to uncover opportunities of genuine interest specifically for our clients (decisively we often see prospects before others get to hear!).
*For a limited period only – ‘Pay as you go’ monthly fee option! Please enquire for further details